September 16, 2009

Snikiddy Do Da!

So I wrote about these Snikiddy snacks in an early post. I bought some today and they are so good! I will probably be eating more then the kids :) I was surprised at how big the bags were. Most baby snacks come in these tiny little pouches for $2.79 or more. I got the pizza puffs and nacho cheese puffs. The bags say 4 oz but the puffs are virtually weightless so the bag is about the size of a bag of potatoe chips. They were $2.49 at Toys R Us and if you bought two you got a dollar off. Soooooooo, with the coupon I talked about below, I got two bags for $1.99. And my mom got a coupon too, so with hers we got 4 bags of these for around $4. And the coupon worked because I will go back and buy more at regular price!

My 9 month old approves also. He only has two bottom teeth and he has no problem eating these, even though he tends to shovel handfuls into his mouth.

I do have to say, in all fairness to Gerber, the Snikiddy snacks do have sugar in them too. They are 9th ingredient though, as opposed to the 2nd or 3rd ingredient. I totally love Gerber snacks too, you just have to look at the ingredients and choose wisely. For those with kids with allergies, these are free of wheat, gluten, hydrogenated oils, corn syrup, trans fats, and preservatives...and they are low in saturated fats. No, they did not pay me to write this, I seriously love these snacks! My only complaint is that they are only available at limited stores, so unless you live in a large city you would have to order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment