October 16, 2009

My first Etsy product

It may not be the fanciest thing I've made so far but it is the softest!! I made a couple little stroller blankets using an animal printed fleece and a striped green minky. It's amazingly soft! I had a little screw-up on the first one, I was able to fix it but I'm not selling something that's not exactly the way it should be, so K gets it! Woohoo! Anyway, here is the blanket:












































And of course I have to have a picture of my adorable little model!! Nevermind my disgusting foot, it looks like it's part alien. And don't worry, I won't use these pictures when I actually sell it! I hear items sell better on Etsy without creepy alien body parts in the photo.




















Awwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment