December 1, 2009

Welcome to December!

I know we all say this every single year/month but I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by!  In just a few short weeks I will have a 1-year-old!  Seems like he was just born :(  Before I know it I will be sending him off to kindergarten too!

I've been sick with a terrible cold for a week now, each day it seems to get a little worse.  Because of it, I just feel like I haven't gotten a single thing done.  I haven't worked on the projects I am doing for other people, my house remains a disaster, and my poor kids have been stuck eating cold cereal every morning!  I also haven't taken the time to update my blog.  I have a wonderful post about my Navity and how I acquired it, and I can't wait to share it, but I just don't feel like it today!  So keep your eyes peeled for that, it is sure to give you a goosebump or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment