April 5, 2010

Long time, no post

I feel like today has been a day straight out of Little House on the Prairie here at our house.  I've been tending to my vegetable plants (all still growing indoors), mixing up three batches of homemade laundry detergent, making a batch of homemade dishwasher detergent, washing cloth diapers, and concocting a homemade baby-wipe solution.  My house smells nice and clean though!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!  Ours was great. We hosted dinner here Saturday night, complete with an Easter egg hunt and some awkward games of "don't drop the egg" in the backyard.  My mom was able to make it up to enjoy the weekend with us, so the kids were super spoiled. K learned to say Grandma...or MAma.  After Grandma left, he wandered around the house looking for her, yelling "MAma!"  And of course, the Easter bunny found our house this year.  Here are a couple photos from our weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment