October 27, 2010

Christmas countdown!

I am so excited to say this....I am about 90% done with my Christmas shopping!! Jealous? I have a few of the last minute things left, which I will save until later because I actually enjoy doing a little holiday shopping in December.  Not the kind where I have to wrestle other parents to get the "it" toy for my kid, but things like stocking stuffers and such.  The only thing I don't have prepared for the holidays?  Christmas cards.  Some years I look forward to writing out tons of cards, some years (and this is one of them) I want something that's pretty much done for me (but still looks just as nice.)  I love the look of the photo cards that everyone sends out, but usually I'm too cheap to buy them.  This year I found a great deal at Shutterfly.  Right now they are offering 20% off all Christmas cards, just use this link.  The hardest part was picking out the one that I wanted, there are way too many cute ones.  Here are a couple of my favorites:






It is so easy, I literally typed out our names and uploaded a photo.

I'm not going to tell you which one I ended up with, what fun would that be?!!?  I have some top-secret photos picked out just for these cards too.  Shutterfly also has matching address labels.  And if you're lucky like me and have a near-Christmas baby, check out these cute birth announcements!  I've purchased photo books from Shutterfly in the past and the quality on them was amazing, so I am anxious to get my cards in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment