August 26, 2009

One more day...

...until we throw our child into the big, bad world! We met her teacher last night and took a tour of the school. It's a pretty flipping nice school! I like to think that my school was great, but hers looks awesome! Of course it was just remodeled last year. So we came home feeling pretty good about everything.....until we turned on the news. Attempted abduction, some loser trying to get a little girl in his car by telling her that he needs help looking for his dog. Classic line. Thankfully the little girl was smart and ran away. But this certainly doesn't make it easier to send my kid to school by herself!! I'm pretty sure that this will be my child soon....



Do you think that she'll be ok with this? The website hosting this photo captions it with: "Parents' bubble-wrap mentality towards their children may stunt their development and make them ill-prepared to cope with life." Yup, that sounds about right. She's doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment