September 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary...to us!!

6 years, wow time does fly! I've been scouring the internet for the perfect gift this year. It's so hard to find something that he doesn't already have. I mean, he has the perfect wife, what else is there? I joke. But anyway, the traditional gift for a 6th anniversary is candy while the modern gift is iron. Wow, those are pretty exciting. I try to incorporate the traditional and modern gifts into each anniversary. You have to have the sexy lingerie and a practical gift, right? How do you find gifts for a man that include sexy lingerie/practical item and that are made out of candy/iron? How, you ask? I'm glad you asked (and maybe you should be regretting that you asked.) I found the perfect gifts! First, the sexy lingerie (incorporating the traditional candy):



I just know he will love it, who wouldn't love a gumball machine?? And I am certain that he does not already have one! The pink hair is optional, but I really think it adds to the sexiness. (if you're brave, you can click on the photo to see it enlarged.)

Now, onto the practical gift, incorporating iron:



Look closely and you will see that it has a convenient headphone jack. Who wants to iron without some tunes? The handy USB port/cable are certain to entertain as well. See, ironing isn't just for women anymore!

So be honest, think he will like them???

No comments:

Post a Comment