September 5, 2009

Introducing....

You've met Mc Dreamy.....



And certainly you've met McSteamy......




But I bet you have not been introduced to McScreamy.....



Awwww, what kind of mother would post a picture of her sweet little baby so upset?? I guess that would be me. But in all fairness, he is smiling 99% of the time so this photo is a rare find. But although he is always happy, he loves to scream. And I don't just mean a normal, every day scream....I mean scream-so-loud-my-ears-are-bleeding type of scream. And he just does it for fun, because he can.

Also, I just wanted to say that I really have no idea who McDreamy and McSteamy are. I don't even know what show(s) they are from. Hopefully Google didn't let me down and they are captioned correctly. If not, sorry but you can still enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment