October 11, 2009

Etsy here I come!

I've established my next semi-major goal...open up my Etsy store! For those that don't know, it's an online site where each person can set up their own store to sell their handmade items. I've been wanting to do it for awhile but you have to have a pretty good stash of stuff made up before you open it. I plan to sell baby items such as burp rags, loveys, quilts, etc. I also hope to sell handmade cards and maybe even scrapbooks. I have a pattern for fun diaper bags and cloth diapers too but I have to make a few "practice" ones first. I already have a name picked out and I'm excited to get started!! I have a scrapbook to work on for a friend and a quilt to finish for an order. After that (and probably after my holiday crafts) I am getting started! If you can think of anything you'd like to see in my store, please let me know! Once I get going, look for giveaways of my products on this and other sites!!

Now if I can find a way to afford that embroidery machine... :)

2 comments:

  1. That's really exciting!! I'm looking forward to seeing (and buying!) your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things Etsy! let me know when you open, i cant wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete