October 23, 2009

A week of deals!

I have had a great week as far as saving money. Everything else about the week sucked, but this part was good!  I added it up, I got $150 worth of stuff FREE this week.  Ok, I did pay shipping on three of the things, for a total of $20.  Here is what I got:

I talked earlier about this code for a  free E.L.F. make-up kit.  I bought a $1 bottle of nail polish, so for $7 (shipping plus the nail polish) I got the free make-up kit, nail plish, and they threw in a free lip gloss, full-size even!

When I became a friend of Edible Arrangements on Facebook, they gave me a code for a free 6-piece chocolate covered fruit box.  It was a $15 value and I opted to pick it up from the store, so no shipping!  I don't think this offer is available anymore though :(

We bought the Guitar Hero 5 video game in October and it came with an offer for a free video game.  You had to buy the game by the end of September so it's not valid anymore.  We got our free copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen in the mail yesterday, and it's a $60 value!

I won a giveaway on Love To Shop Mom and scored a free DVD.   It's a cute My Little Pony movie!

The other two things I got are top secret since they are gifts for someone who may or may not read this!  One was a $30 value and the other was a $15 value..and both completely free!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great week - and you must be a lucky little lady! I NEVER win giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enter a TON of giveaways. This is the reason my house looks the way it does!

    ReplyDelete