February 10, 2010

Back on the (WW) wagon...again!

So I finally decided it was time....back to Weight Watchers!  I am too embarassed to even type what my starting weight is but lets just say that my ultimate goal is to lose 100 pounds.  Yes, one HUNDRED!  Is that even possible?  I'm sure it is, but it just sounds so daunting.  I have always had good luck with Weight Watchers, I honestly think it is the best diet/program that I have ever tired.  But in the past I've totally lacked motivation to stay with it.  This time is different.  I do not want to be on insulin the rest of my life and I want to have energy to play with my kids.  I think it takes a pretty big person (no pun intended!) to post on a public message board that they are on a diet and want to lose 100 pounds...but it keeps me responsible.  It's always harder to fail when other people are watching.  So keep watching!

1 comment: