April 14, 2010

16 & 22

Those are my numbers today!  16 is pounds lost and 22 is inches lost (includes waist, thighs, hips, arms, & bust.)  My weight hasn't moved much in the past month, thanks to a lovely new medication that I'm on.  But I am more active then I have been in a long time.  My walks to pick M up from school are about 6,400 steps and 2.4 miles round trip, and today I walked her to school in the morning and walked to go get her this afternoon.  K and I also took a smaller walk in the middle of the day.  All together we walked around 5.5-6.0 miles today.  And I still have the energy to walk more, I've just run out of daylight.  Oh yes, and I can't miss American Idol, right?
Anyway, i guess I wanted to post this so that you, my hundreds of readers, know that I really am still working on my goals even though I haven't posted about it lately.
Also, I submitted my craft project that I mentioned in my previous post!  The contest has been open a few days now, and it closes at the end of the month.  So far there are a whopping 2 entries.  I'm hoping that the others just forget to do their project.  I really want a Michael's gift card!

1 comment: