August 11, 2009

Pre-order your I Can Has Cheezburger book today!

If you haven't heard of I Can Has Cheezburger, then you need to get out more. Or maybe I need to get out more, who knows. Regardless, it is a funny website dedicated to making cats look even more stupid then they really are. I have a cat, I can say that. She's not bright. Anyway, they have a new book coming out September first and our cat, Mazie, is going to be in it! How cool is that. The book is pretty cheap, $8 something at Amazon.com, so pre-order yours today. Then you can say you know someone with a famous cat...maybe she'll even paw-tograpgh it for you.

funny pictures of cats
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

If you have never heard of this website, here is an example of their work. Everyone knows the super annoying TV commercial for the headache stuff that you put on your forehead...and they say it over and over "apply directly to the forehead."

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the book, but I did laugh out loud at the picture, so I probably need to get out more too.

    What's your cat's caption?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the caption will be on my cat's picture. But knowing my luck, our photo will be a little thumbnail within a collage of other photos!

    ReplyDelete