March 7, 2010

Scratch that...

I THOUGHT she was feeling better, when in fact she has actually gotten worse.  Poor kid.  She was back at school Wednesday-Friday, but came out of school on Friday dragging.  She looked like she had been hit by a bus.  And worse of all, her temperature was over 103.  (To all the parents of her classmates, I SWEAR she was fine when she went to school, I would have kept her home if I knew!!)  She has been a mess all weekend.  She wakes up every morning crying, saying her nose hurts, I think it's just really dry and that is what she is feeling.  She is terrified of nose drops, but they are the only thing that will help her.  Thankfully she takes the medicine for her fever without complaining.  I hope she is feeling better soon, because she's not exactly the best patient! :)  I love her, but she is over-the-top emotional when she is sick.  Maybe she'll be an actress some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment