March 10, 2010

Welcome Spring!

It's not officially spring yet, but for the first time in many months, we can see the grass in our yard! And our driveway! And the street (and all the lovely potholes from the winter!) Ms wheat grass plants are starting to show green and my cheap Dollar Store herb garden has started to grow.
Also, today marks the beginning of spring break. Teacher conferences start tonight and the kids don't go back to school until the 22nd of March. Am I the only grown-up that doesn't remember getting 11 days off for spring break?? Sadly we have nothing planned for these 11 days, our main goal right now is to kick all of the germs out of our house.

I haven't written about it lately but my diet is still going well. So far I am down 10.5 pounds and just as many inches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment